Sunshine & Teal Floral Inspiration | Perfect Posie Cardmaking Tutorial

 Hi everyone!

I’m back today with a bright, sunny card project featuring the lovely Perfect Posie collection and the Perfect Posie Trellis Die Set from Lisa Horton Crafts.

This design focuses on warm yellow and orange floral tones paired with soft teal ink blending and a textured trellis background.

Here is a breakdown of the creation process:

Background Blending & Trellis Texture: I blended soft teal ink along the outer edges of a watercolor panel, keeping the center light. To build background texture, I blended yellow inks (Juicy Pineapple and Early Sunrise Cloud 9 inks) onto cardstock, spritzed it with water for droplets, and die-cut it using the Perfect Posie Trellis Die Set. I then mounted the small square pieces onto the main card panel using foam pads for a unique mosaic feel.

Floral Focal Point: The Perfect Posie floral cluster was layered with warm yellow, orange, and teal inks. I raised the focal image using 3D foam pads to give it strong dimension against the trellis background.

Finishing Touches: I added fine color splatters, a crisp black-and-white "hello" sentiment banner, and a scatter of metallic gold pearls for a bit of shine.

I hope this sunny project inspires you to play with die-cut trellis elements and warm floral color palettes! The reel of this card is available on the FB page.

Happy crafting!

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger