Ink Blending with Jasmine Vine 3D Embossing Folder & Cloud 9 Inks
Hello crafting friends!
Today I am excited to share a stunning floral background panel created for the Lisa Horton Crafts Design Team. For this project, I worked with the intricate Jasmine Vine 3D Embossing Folder combined with matching layering stencils and Cloud 9 Matt Blending Inks (inspired by William Morris).
The depth and texture you can achieve by combining a 3D embossing folder with precise ink blending are truly amazing. By layering soft hues of blue, purple, soft green, and warm peachy-orange, every raised leaf and petal pops with dimension.
Products Used:
Lisa Horton Crafts – Jasmine Vine 3D Embossing Folder & Coordinating Layering Stencil Set
Lisa Horton Crafts – Cloud 9 Matt Blending Inks (William Morris collection)
Step-by-Step Overview:
I started by applying soft blue Cloud 9 ink directly onto the smooth inside face of the Jasmine Vine 3D embossing folder before running it through the die-cutting machine. This immediately gave the recessed background a soft, solid color while keeping the raised areas crisp and white. Using the matching stencils, I systematically blended soft green through the leaves, muted purple across the foliage accents, and a warm peach shade onto the tiny flower clusters. The result is a vibrant, wallpaper-style background panel ready to be used as a focal element or base for a handmade card!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope this technique inspires you to dust off your 3D embossing folders and play with your inks!
Crafty hugs,
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment