Magical Autumn Brew with Polkadoodles Crafts & Stencil Butter Gold!
Hello crafty friends!
Autumn is officially in the air, and that means it’s time for cozy colors, spooky vibes, and a little bit of magic! Today, I’m sharing a project featuring a sweet new release stamp from Polkadoodles Crafts.
For this card, I wanted to focus on vibrant coloring and a magical, glowing background to surround this adorable little witch stirring her bubbly cauldron. I colored the main image using colored pencils to bring out all the soft shading, rich blues, purples, and rich autumn tones. To create that eye-catching background, I used the Candy Swirl Christmas Holiday Stencil. I first blended soft purple inks through the stencil to set the base design, and then layered over it using Gold Stencil Butter to give those swirling rays a gorgeous, shiny metallic texture! I layered the focal panel onto a purple mat and added a framed sentiment tag with "Hocus Pocus" in the top left corner.
Supplies Used:
Stamp: Polkadoodles Crafts (New Autumn Release)
Stencil: Candy Swirl Christmas Holiday Stencils
Mediums: Colored Pencils, Blendable Inks, Gold Stencil Butter
I had so much fun creating this cute autumn brew! What do you think of combining stencils with stencil butter for background texture? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy crafting,
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment