Breathing New Life into a Metallic Ink Background with 3D Embossing
Hello everyone!
I am so thrilled to share today’s project with you. If you’ve been following my creative journey, you know how much I love experimenting with vibrant background layers. For this card, I decided to pull out one of my previously created metallic ink background pieces and give it a complete transformation.
I paired the rich, glowing colors of the metallic inks with the gorgeous "A Year in Bloom - February Iris" 3D Embossing Folder from Lisa Horton Crafts. The crisp details of the iris design immediately brought the paper to life.
To maximize the dramatic contrast, I applied black ink across the recessed areas and highlighted the raised textures using a touch of gold wax and a sanding block. It truly is a project where you have to trust the process! I finished the design with a clean, striking "Love and best wishes" sentiment.
What do you think of this bold, high-contrast look? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Natalia x
)_20260719_073009_0000.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment