Creating Magic with 3D Embossing & Metallic Re-inkers
Hello everyone!
Welcome back to my creative space. Today, I am incredibly excited to share a finished project that started with a colorful experiment.
If you saw my recent video shared on FB/IG or TikTok, you’ll know I’ve been playing around with the brilliant metallic re-inkers from Lisa Horton Crafts. I ended up with several vibrant, shimmering background panels that were just waiting for the perfect finishing touch.
For today’s card, I decided to take one of those beautiful, multi-colored metallic backgrounds and give it some dramatic texture. I used the stunning Sunflower Field 3D embossing folder.
I am absolutely thrilled with how this card turned out. The combination of fluid, metallic inks and deep 3D embossing creates so much depth and interest.
I would love to hear your thoughts! Do you enjoy combining your favorite inks with embossing folders? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and as always, happy crafting!
Hugs,
Natalia x
)_20260716_055649_0000.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment