Introducing the New Perfect Posie Collection by Lisa Horton Crafts!
Hello everyone!
I am so excited to share my latest project featuring the brand-new Perfect Posie collection from Lisa Horton Crafts!
From this new collection, I used the Perfect Posie Stamp Set (which includes these beautiful floral designs and sentiment stamps) along with the matching Layered Stencils to quickly and easily blend color into the flowers. To complete the look, I paired them with soft background ink blending, a 3D embossing folder for rich background texture, and finished off with gold pearl accents and the "Hello There" sentiment strip.
Launch Details
The entire Perfect Posie collection officially launches this Friday at the usual time! Make sure to head over to the Lisa Horton Crafts store to grab your favorites before they sell out.
Let me know what you think of this fresh floral design in the comments below!
Happy crafting,
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment