Sneak Peek! New Perfect Posie Collection Launching Tomorrow

 Hello sweet friends!

Something gorgeous is coming to the LHC shop very soon, and I couldn't resist giving you a tiny peek before the big reveal!

I’ve been playing with the brand new Perfect Posie Collection from Lisa Horton Crafts, and oh my... the floral details and delicate layering possibilities are an absolute dream to work with! For this project, I created a soft, warm heat-embossed background, layered with beautifully ink-blended florals and a touch of subtle dimension.

Want to see the full creation and how this card came together?

Mark your calendars! The brand-new Perfect Posie collection officially launches tomorrow at 6:30 PM!

Stay tuned for the full video release and process pictures later on - on the FB page. Trust me, you’re going to love this collection!

Hugs,

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger