Bright Floral Greeting Card Featuring Lisa Horton Crafts "Perfect Posie" Collection

 Hello everyone!

Today I’m sharing a vibrant, floral greeting card made with the Perfect Posie collection by Lisa Horton Crafts. This project combines stencil ink blending, delicate die-cuts, and texturing to create a fresh, cheerful design.


...And here is a little step-by-step tutorial...

Materials Used:

  • Lisa Horton Crafts: Perfect Posie Layering Stencils & Coordinating Dies

  • Inks: Cloud 9 Premium Dye Ink Pads (Sweet Violet, Sunshine Yellow, and Bright Pink shades)

  • Background: Ink-blended background with subtle geometric texture from Stencil Deck

  • Sentiment: "Hey You" circular focal element

Step-by-Step Process:

  1. Ink Blending the Florals: I started with the Perfect Posie layering stencils, blending shades of purple, pink, and yellow onto cardstock to give the blooms dynamic color depth.

  2. Die-Cutting: Using the coordinating dies, I cut out the floral clusters for layering.

  3. Crafting the Background: I created a soft gradient background with ink blending brushes and added subtle textured patterns using grid/mesh stencils and die-cut elements.

  4. Assembly: The floral die-cuts were adhered to the top and bottom corners of the panel with foam adhesive for dimensional depth.

  5. Final Touch: I added the circular "Hey You" sentiment right in the center, along with a few clear drop embellishments for subtle shine.

I hope this bright floral card inspires your next crafting session! Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Happy crafting!

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger