Say It With Flowers | Perfect Posie & Stencil Deck 2 Inspiration
Hi everyone!
I’m back today to share a fresh floral card created with the fabulous Perfect Posie layering stencils and Stencil Deck 2 from Lisa Horton Crafts.
For this project, I wanted to play with soft contrasts - combining bright pink florals with deep blue leaves on a gentle woodgrain-textured background.
Here is how the project came together:
I used the Perfect Posie layering stencil set to build up the floral bouquet. Blending pink inks onto the blossoms and rich blue tones onto the leaves creates a vibrant contrast that pops off the card. Once ink blending was complete, I fussy cut the bouquet elements to create a layered 3D arrangement.
For the background, I used a stencil from Stencil Deck 2 to create a subtle light blue woodgrain pattern on textured cardstock.
To add extra depth, I layered a subtle white die-cut grid behind the main floral cluster. I finished off the card with the sentiment banner "Say It With Flowers" and a few sparkling gems for a touch of shine.
I hope this gives you some inspiration for your next stencil blending session! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Happy crafting!
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment