Soft Pastel Florals - Perfect Posie Inspiration
Hi everyone!
I'm back today to share another card featuring the beautiful Perfect Posie collection from Lisa Horton Crafts. Even though this set was released a little while ago, it remains one of my absolute favorites to pull out for quick, elegant floral designs!
For this card, I went in a soft, pastel direction with bright sunshine yellow centers, delicate pink blooms, and gentle turquoise leaves.
I worked with the Perfect Posie collection to blend bright yellows, pinks, and turquoise onto the flowers and foliage. White heat-embossed details bring out all the fine lines and add a crisp highlight to the bouquet. I framed the central floral panel with a curved aperture die and paired it with a textured, dry-embossed background tinted with soft pink and peach around the outer edges. I added subtle fine paint splatters across the focal panel to give it an artistic feel, then finished everything off with a clean "Hello there" sentiment banner.
It just goes to show how versatile classic floral sets can be whenever you want to experiment with fresh color palettes!
Happy crafting!
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment