Icy Blue Christmas Card Idea featuring Lisa Horton & Spellbinders
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I’m sharing a fresh festive card created for Lisa Horton Crafts. This collection officially launched last Friday during Friday Night Live (FNL), and today’s Tuesday Club at 11:00 AM was packed with even more wonderful design inspiration!
How did I create the background?
To build this textured, eye-catching background, I stamped the text pattern using the new Word Panel Duos - Festive stamp set and heat embossed it with fine white embossing powder. Next, I blended rich blue shades using Cloud 9 Inks over the top. The embossed detail resists the ink beautifully, making the white festive words pop right off the card!
To complete the focal point, I layered the intricate new snowflake dies and added the dimensional "Christmas is Coming" sentiment in the center.
If you didn't get a chance to watch the show live at 11:00 AM, make sure to catch the replay to see all the incredible new products and inspiration shared today.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!
Warm creative wishes,
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment