Polkadoodles Critters Create & Decorate MDF Kit #3 – Festive Mouse Tag
Hi everyone!
I’m back with the third project from the adorable Polkadoodles Critters Create & Decorate MDF Kit! Today, I’m sharing this sweet festive mouse tag, complete with a cozy plaid scarf, holly details, and a stenciled background.
To craft this project, I painted the MDF elements with soft acrylics, highlighting the mouse’s ears with gentle pink tones and using a white Posca marker for fine details and snow-like accents. For the background tag, I used a sweets/candy swirl stencil with vibrant pink ink to create a fun, festive pattern that makes the character pop!
The layered MDF pieces give this tag wonderful dimension, making it a perfect embellishment for Christmas gift wrapping, home decor, or keepsake holiday crafting.
Make sure to check out the full step-by-step video reel (FB page /IG) to see how this cute mouse came together!
Happy crafting!


No comments:
Post a Comment