Hello Autumn! Cute Bunny Autumn Card Inspiration for Polkadoodles

 Hello everyone!

Autumn is officially in the air, and it is time to embrace crisp leaves, cozy scarves, and warm color palettes. Today, I am excited to share a brand-new handmade card I created for the Polkadoodles Design Team using the super sweet "Hello Autumn" collection.

For this project, I colored the adorable bunny sweeping up colorful autumn leaves using colored pencils to bring out soft shading and vibrant tones. I framed the main focal piece using layered scalloped die-cuts and added extra depth with mini garden tools - a shovel and a rake - and a charming little birdhouse on the side from the other collection.

The sentiment "Hello Autumn" tops off the card, framed in rich burgundy and soft blue layers to complement the fall theme.

I hope this cozy project inspires your autumn crafting! Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Happy crafting!

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger