Four‑De‑Lys Christmas Texture on Craft Paper

 Hello everyone,

Last night Lisa Horton Crafts launched the beautiful new Muse & Maker collection, featuring three stunning 3D embossing folders - Scratched Heart, Heirloom Beads and Four‑De‑Lys. Today I’m sharing a festive make created with the brand‑new release.


I reached for the Four‑De‑Lys 3D embossing folder and paired it with warm brown craft paper, gold accents and a touch of turquoise to bring out the beautiful texture. The craft paper adds natural warmth to the background, while the metallic tones highlight the elegant pattern. I finished the design with a layered snowflake as the focal point, a bold Christmas sentiment and a small strip reading “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”

The mix of gold, turquoise and craft tones gives the card a lovely winter sparkle while keeping everything cozy and elegant.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope this card brings a little winter sparkle to your crafting day. Wishing you a calm and creative weekend.

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger