Handmade Christmas Bauble Card with Polkadoodles Crafts Sparkling Christmas Collection
Hello everyone!
Today I am excited to share a festive handmade Christmas card created using the Sparkling Christmas Collection from Polkadoodles Crafts.
To build this card, I started by ink blending each paper element to bring rich dimension and vibrant color to the project. I blended soft pink and coral tones onto the poinsettia flower layers, shaping them carefully to build a dramatic three dimensional focal point. I used lush green inks on the foliage, pine branches, and holly leaves to create natural depth around the ornament frame. Deep red hues were added to the berries and accent pieces, which I finished with tiny liquid drops for extra shine. Finally, I stamped Merry Christmas in the center of a circular wooden ornament frame, tied it with a golden hanging cord, and set it over an ink splattered watercolor background.
Watch the full creation process in action in the short video tutorial on my FB page!
Happy crafting!
Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment