The World Needs More Colour – Lucky Dotty Blooms

 Hello my crafty friends,

Today I’m sharing a bright and cheerful card made with the brand‑new Polkadoodles collection! For this design, I used the Lucky Dotty Flower Dies together with the Leafy Flourish Circle Wreath Die - such a perfect combo for creating layered floral compositions full of movement and texture.


The background is softly blended in warm ombre tones from yellow to pink, finished with a subtle heart stencil pattern that adds a lovely touch of whimsy. I built the floral cluster using die‑cut petals shaded with inks and pencils, adding dimension and depth to each bloom. The leafy wreath frames the flowers beautifully, giving the whole design a natural, balanced look.

To finish, I added a small sentiment strip - “the world needs more people like you in it” - because this card is all about spreading kindness and colour.

It’s one of those makes that instantly lifts your mood - bright, happy and full of love.

Sending HUGS! Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger