Elegant Compton Florals by Lisa Horton Crafts

 ​Hello everyone!

​Today I am thrilled to share the finished card featuring the Compton Florals background from my latest video!

​For this project, I wanted to create a striking contrast with a lot of depth. I started by running my cardstock through the gorgeous 3D embossing folder to get that crisp, deep texture. Next, I lined up the matching layering stencils right over the raised design to blend my deep blues and lilacs. To make the intricate patterns truly pop, I lightly swiped metallic gold ink across the very top of the embossed details so they catch the light beautifully.

​To finish the layout, I cut the embossed panel into elegant vertical strips, added matching die-cut floral accents, and grounded everything with a simple "Have a Magical Day" sentiment.

​


​This set is an absolute dream for anyone who loves rich textures and classic, nature-inspired patterns. The entire William Morris Inspired Collection from Lisa Horton Crafts is officially available now, so make sure to check out all the incredible new designs!

​Thank you so much for stopping by today!

​Hugs,

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger