Birthday Hugs in William Morris Style

 Hello my lovely friends,

Today I’m sharing a card that feels like a walk through an old English garden - full of texture, colour, and a touch of timeless elegance.



I used the William Morris Inspired Trellis Bird Collection (stencil and embossing folder) together with the William Morris Inspired Larkspur Foliage & Sea Flowers Dies from Lisa Horton Crafts. Everything is inked with the beautiful William Morris Cloud 9 inks, which bring such depth and harmony to the design.

I love how the layers come together - the delicate foliage, the soft florals, and that little bird peeking through the trellis. It’s a piece that makes me smile every time I look at it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Wishing you a creative and colourful week ahead!

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger