Sending Hugs Through the Post – Fluffy Friends Puppy Card
Hello my lovely crafty friends,
I hope you’re having a gentle, creative day and maybe even a quiet moment with a cup of tea. Today I’m sharing a sweet little card I made using one of the adorable puppies from the brand‑new Fluffy Friends collection by Polkadoodles.
This image stole my heart the moment I saw it - such a tiny pup, holding a little envelope with a heart, as if he’s delivering a warm hug straight to your mailbox. I wanted the whole card to feel like that: soft, kind, and full of simple joy.
For the background, I built up layers of inks and paints to create a soft mixed‑media look. A few stitched details, a heart in the centre, and gentle colours bring everything together without overpowering the image. The puppy remains the star - coloured with pencils to keep that cosy, hand‑drawn feel.
It’s one of those makes that remind me why I love crafting so much. A small card, but full of emotion. A tiny message that says “I’m thinking of you”.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Sending warm hugs and wishing you a beautiful, creative week ahead. See you next time!
Natalia x



No comments:
Post a Comment