A cozy festive village scene inside a Christmas ornament.
Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing another festive handmade Christmas card created for the Polkadoodles Crafts Design Team, featuring elements from the Sparkling Christmas Collection.
For this project, I created a vibrant icy blue background accented with subtle golden dots to give the feel of a magical winter snowfall. At the center sits a wooden ornament frame showcasing a cozy winter village with colorful houses, a church, and little stylized trees.
To complete the arrangement, I added a layered pink poinsettia on the side, surrounded by ink-blended holly leaves and bright red berries. The sentiment Merry Christmas was stamped cleanly at the bottom, and a golden loop was tied to the top of the ornament for a finished look.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope this project inspires your festive crafting!


No comments:
Post a Comment