Fancy a Catch Up? – Colourful Scribbled Inspiration
Hello my crafty friends!
Today I’m sharing a bright and cheerful card made with the brand-new Lisa Horton Crafts release - More Scribbled Flowers and Scribbled Leaves, launching this Friday during Friday Night Live at 6:30 PM. These new dies are absolutely perfect for creating playful, layered compositions full of colour and movement.
I started with a soft, blended background using pinks, yellows, and turquoise tones - adding a few splashes and stencil details for extra texture. Then I layered the Scribbled Leaves and More Scribbled Flowers die cuts, coloured with vibrant inks to make them pop. The overlapping shapes create a lovely, organic flow that feels light and joyful.
To finish, I added the sentiment “Fancy a Catch Up?” - a fun, friendly phrase that matches the lively mood of the card. I love how the colours dance together, giving that mixed-media vibe while still keeping everything fresh and clean.
If you enjoy expressive florals and modern leaf designs, you’ll adore this release. Don’t miss the Friday Night Live show - it’s going to be full of inspiration and creative ideas!
Crafty hugs, Natalia x


No comments:
Post a Comment