Four‑De‑Lys Pastel Texture – You’re Amazing

 Hello everyone,

Today I’m sharing another inspiration made with the beautiful Muse & Maker collection from Lisa Horton Crafts. I used the Four‑De‑Lys 3D embossing folder to create a soft, pastel background full of light and dimension.


I blended delicate shades of pink, yellow, turquoise and lilac to highlight the elegant pattern and added a warm frame with layered leaves for extra depth. The sentiment “You’re amazing” completes the design - a perfect way to send a little positivity and colour.

The Four‑De‑Lys folder gives such a stunning texture - every petal catches the light beautifully and turns a simple background into something truly special.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope this card brings a touch of colour and joy to your crafting day. Wishing you a calm and creative week.

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger