Playful Puppy Card with Textured Stencil Background

 Hello again today,

I’m sharing a fun and cheerful dog‑themed card created with the Woof You Dog Puppy stamps and the Dog Face Stencil from Polkadoodles. I used Stencil Butter to build the textured background, it adds such a lovely shine and dimension, perfect for playful designs like this one.


The background colours come from Distress Oxide inks, blended to create a warm, lively base. The cute puppies are coloured with alcohol markers, giving them soft shading and lots of character. I love how the stencil pattern ties everything together - it’s simple but full of personality.

This card is all about friendship and joy - bright colours, happy faces and a sweet sentiment that makes you smile. Perfect for sending a little “woof” to someone special. Thank you for stopping by.

Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Natalia Kuzak Art , Blogger